digital dissolve

Ang

Sep 4, 2010
Hi guys
I just got some money today because of my birthday and wanted to know a little about digital dissolve before I make my purchase.
-what does the dvd come with?
-1-10 how easy is it?
-is it a worth while trick?
-will the gimmick last for a long time?

Apr 7, 2011
the underground.
I don't have it, but from the reviews I've read, it's 'reputation-maker'. Without a single bad review, that says a lot about how great the effect is.

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
I just bought it recently. The dvd is about 15 minutes long. Gives you a street performance and of course the method.
On a scale 1-10, 10 being the hardest I would give it 3 or 4. It's quite easy.
At first I didn't think of getting this trick, I don't really like join magic especially if it involved a gimmick, especially since Digital Dissolve is a bit expensive. But I'm glad I bought it! It's AMAZING! It's soooo simple, the method is sooo simple and genius and it plays amazing to your audience.

The gimmick should last you a lifetime as long as you aren't reckless with it. And if it does break or if you lose it, just contact theory11 and they should send you a new one.

Hope I helped. =)

Ang

Sep 4, 2010
I just bought it recently. The dvd is about 15 minutes long. Gives you a street performance and of course the method.
On a scale 1-10, 10 being the hardest I would give it 3 or 4. It's quite easy.
At first I didn't think of getting this trick, I don't really like join magic especially if it involved a gimmick, especially since Digital Dissolve is a bit expensive. But I'm glad I bought it! It's AMAZING! It's soooo simple, the method is sooo simple and genius and it plays amazing to your audience.

The gimmick should last you a lifetime as long as you aren't reckless with it. And if it does break or if you lose it, just contact theory11 and they should send you a new one.

Hope I helped. =)
yeah it did. :) but does it come with anything else besides the gimmick and DVD?

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
yeah it did. :) but does it come with anything else besides the gimmick and DVD?

No it doesn't... unless they changed something or if I was missing something from my package lol. All you get is the dvd and gimmicks, OH and well of course they do supply you with a half dollar and the copper english coin which aren't gimmicked in any way that way you don't have to go out and find them yourself! =P

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results