Discussing David Blaine's White Lions deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vastago

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Mexico
Hi guys

I have been puzzled by David's recent deck the white lions series B.

When i got them, i noticed that these cards contain many secrets, so i started to search for them.

Reading some reviews lead me to discover some unique stuff about the cards but also some beliefs about them, then i discovered something new about the cards and i would like to discuss the secrets of these cards (because im sure i havent discovered all the secrets).

The only problem is that i wouldnt like to break any rules of the forum or in generl by discussing these secrets openly.

If any mod could clarify if we can discuss this here please let me know with a reply to this thread, my only intention is to be able to use these cards at its max potential.

If not, let this be a message to anyone who wants to discuss it and send me a private message so we can talk about it.

Dec 31, 2011
I don't see a problem with it. I would like to discuss it as well, I have a brick of them I haven't opened so I didn't realize there were any secrets.
If anyone else thinks this is a problem let us know.

Jan 22, 2012
Well I created a review explaining some interesting finds about the deck but I left it very vague for anybody to who has it to be able to look for it but without revealing it.

Jan 22, 2012
Well lets start with the most obvious thing that's hidden in the White Lions Series B. Within the Queen of Spades, there is a card reveal where she is holding the two of hearts. There's nothing new here because David Blaine has been doing that with all his decks. Now for the really cool secret that's hidden within the back design. It's marked. Now as far as I can tell some of the markings are shared with some number cards. I'm still trying to find a marking that can tell the difference between some cards.

Vastago

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Mexico
The goal with this topic is:

#1.- To not spoil the secrets
#2.- To (as a group) discover the "other" secrets that DB claims the deck has.

As far as the marking system goes, Arman is right.

It has been out there since the first white lions but it changed, series B has a "new" marking system that lets you "read" 12 cards out of the 52, or so we thought, recently i discovered a new marking that lets you read 8 more cards.

The marking system is very well hidden, and gives this deck a huge value (at least twice its original price).

The system consist of 2 main "marks" one that tells you the "value" and the other tells you the suit of the card, some cards have a third marking (the new one) that lets you know which card it is.
The other 32 cards can be read, but it will leave you with a 50% chance of success (you are left with only 2 cards out of the 52)

The goal here is to find more of this new markings... so we can tell every card apart from each other.

If you use a stacked deck (like the one this deck comes in) you dont need to guess.
You should be able to identify those cards that share the same marking based on there position in the pack

That being said i only used marked decks as a security measure with stack work

It would be interesting to find out if the black label white lions have a marking system that lets you read all 52 cards

Might pick some up in that case

Mar 1, 2014
white lion marking sytem help

I know how the marking system works in the overlap areas if anyone needs help

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
This thread is about a year and a half old - please check the date stamps on the posts to make sure you're not pulling up really old threads.

Apologies for digging up an old thread, but I recently purchased the white lions series B and found the marking system works for all cards telling you suit and number (even face cards and jokers) but there doesn't seem to be an accurate record of this anywhere on the internet. I won't post the system here publicly so it doesn't spoil it for everyone but if anyone is interested drop me a PM.

Reactions: Ntweet
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results