Display For Cards

gavinross

Elite Member
Dec 6, 2008
toledo, ohio
Hey I've been thinking of doing a little project and I want some imput from you guys. I wanna display my decks of cards, maybe in something like a shadowbox or something. I was thinking of displaying the back of a joker (or any indifferent card) and next to it putting that deck's ace of spades (as they're usually pretty unique)... or doing 2 seperate shadowboxes, one full of backs and one full of the aces. Im thinking of using some double stick tape and tape them side by side and top to bottom so they look a little like an uncut sheet (just to give you a visual).
This has just been my little brainstorming idea, if any of you have done somethin like this let me know how it turned out, or if anyone has any other ideas id love to hear em, either way post pics!

CalvinTan

Elite Member
I found that trying to frame my decks was too expensive. A custom shadowbox would be needed, and I could not envision a good place to display them on a wall because of the thickness and weight involved. I settled for framing just the cards. Currently I have 3 framed sets. My aces and jokers are framed with a picture frame with double sided glass. This allows you to see both sides of the cards. I have another big poster size frame with just back designs of various cards I have collected over the years. I will post a video or pictures if anyone is interested.

-Calvin

gavinross

Elite Member
Dec 6, 2008
toledo, ohio
Very cool, really liked the look of it. I might take yer advice and frame them instead of using shadowboxes. If i run into any problems putting it together or finding supplies i'll shoot you a PM. Thx again!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results