Distortion - Additional Gimmicks

Nov 5, 2007
Benicia, CA
I'd like to order Distorted with both card options. I see no such option, or separate option for additionl cards. How can I do this without placing separate orders and incurring additional shipping charges?

P.S. - I called the order phone number and got sent through to voicemail.

Sep 2, 2007
Replacement Distortion gimmicks are available by submitting a support ticket.

Since you would like an additional Distortion gimmick to accompany your purchase of Distortion, the best way to do to so, if possible, is submit to a support ticket.

Cheers,
JTM

Aug 31, 2007
www.myspace.com
ive been wondering this too!

i think in the future you should be able to buy just the gimmick, without the DVD for like 10 bucks or something. cuz if you own distortion already, youll know that if you are not careful with it then it could break. sooner or later, ill probably be wanting to buy another gimmick without the DVD.

..yeah, totally right? ...>_>.

-Joe :D!!

Sep 2, 2007
i think in the future you should be able to buy just the gimmick, without the DVD for like 10 bucks or something. cuz if you own distortion already, youll know that if you are not careful with it then it could break. sooner or later, ill probably be wanting to buy another gimmick without the DVD.
Replacement gimmicks are available for $9.95 by submitting a support ticket and providing the order number, showing a prior purchase of Distortion.

However, I'm not sure about additional gimmicks, but since replacement gimmicks are available, one could assume that additional gimmicks are available as well -- though I'm not certain.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 8, 2007
Exactly how "not hard" is it to make the gimmick? I've heard mixed reviews on Distortion, and I'm basically only looking into buying it IF it's not stupid hard to re-create should the gimmick break, and if materials would be readily available. I'm on a rather strict budget so I'd rather not have to continue submitting tickets to buy more gimmicks, if I can make it for possibly cheaper, even if it does take some delicate handwork.

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Personally I'd rather buy another gimmick than even attempt to make my own :p

But I did think about it when I first had a good look at mine. On a scale of 1-10 (1 being easy and 10 being hardest) It's probably about a 7 or 8? The materials would be REAL easy to find and dead cheap too I think. But the ones you can buy are made specifically to a blueprint one would assume... And we don't have access to blueprints unfortunately. Still, it wouldn't take too much thinking if you REALLY wanted to fix or make your own. :)

- Sean

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Red or Blue version?
what is less noticeable

Well obviously the faces are going to be the same :p but the backs I guess the blue might be less noticeable, but I wouldn't worry about it because the only time they see the back of the gimmick, is when you put the '6 of Diamonds' in their hand. :) After that they don't see it again so don't worry about that too much.

- Sean

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results