Distortion Gimmick Release?

Sep 1, 2007
on Theory11.
Hey guys,
Sorry if this was already asked, I couldn't find it anywhere. I see that now you can pick what color your gimmick is for Distortion, but it comes with the DVD... When will just the gimmick alone be available?

Thanks,

-Matt

Sep 3, 2007
You have to send the support staff a ticket with your Order ID # to prove that you have the DVD, and they will send you another gimmick for $9.95 + shipping.

Aug 31, 2007
Any one know how much the shipping charges are for the gimmick alone if we're ordering from within the U.S?

Sep 2, 2007
Dang, I thought I had my receipt still in the box it came in! I must have thrown it out... Any other ways I can prove I own the DVD?

Submit a support ticket, http://www.theory11.com/support, I'm not sure, but they may have your order history. Give them a buzz, and I'm sure they'll try to accommodate you.

Any one know how much the shipping charges are for the gimmick alone if we're ordering from within the U.S?

Standard Shipping for Distortion with the DVD and gimmick, for me in New York, is $4.95, so the gimmick itself should not be more than that.

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results