Distortion Method Free

Sep 1, 2007
Just kidding. What do you think about the internet and exposing tricks? I think magic companies should be more protective and maybe even video hosts? Hopefully, Theory 11 looks over YouTube and all of those video hosting websites and reports to them immediately to take them down.

Aug 31, 2007
First of all there is nothing they can do about home made tutorials or exposure. Secondly There is no differences in Exposure and all the
newbie performances on youtube.

Sep 1, 2007
What I am getting to is that the people that look at the tutorials start to perform them without getting the right tips from the creator.

S

sidrohc

Yea exsposure sucks.. I am hoping T11 does SOMETHING to stop people from exsposing everything. It would make me happy. ;)

First of all there is nothing they can do about home made tutorials or exposure. Secondly There is no differences in Exposure and all the

There is a difference; Exposure is intentional and malicious, newbie performances on YouTube are the result of arrogance, ignorance, lack of practice and/or stupidity.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I believe that they understand what is going on with the internet and magic. I'm not sure, however, if they have a plan to stop the youtube.com exposure (hopefully they do) but I wont believe it until I see it.

All the best,

Shane K.

Sep 2, 2007
they should somehow make it so it can't be uploaded to other site. some program that won't allow it to be copied. Anyway it sucks that it happens but what can theory11 do?

Aug 31, 2007
Michigan

I remember reading on the E forums, that if you find a "poor" performance of it and it is like it has been revealed, you can report it to them, and they can take it off.

Yeah, from what I remember.

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
I think a good thing t11 is doing to fight exposure is not only having effects that have gimmicks, but quality made ones. And people should realise they arent getting ripped off. DD is an awesome deal for that kind of quality gimmick.

If T11 reports a tutorial of one of their effects on YouTube as copyright infringment then YouTube deletes the video as quickly as they can.
thats true .. i believe that dan and dave have come across situtations before with their moves from the dvd being posted on youtube and after sending an email to the admin of the site they had that content removed.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Oh man, I can't stand it when you see a tutorial video especially when it's totally wrong and they think they found it out. Plus I really can't stand all the videos that say, Okay this is my first time performing this trick.... and then they flash so much it should be censored.

Sep 1, 2007
I'm fine with those super secret forum sites, at least theyre secret, and people who wanna learn magic learn there. but it's just the YouTube exposers I cant stand. Everyone goes on YouTube nowadays, and its a small world. You just might be doing a trick for someone on the streets and theyll go "oh I know how to do that, I saw it on youtube the other day" and completely ruin the trick. This is one of the reasons Im more on the cardistry side than magic.

I'm fine with those super secret forum sites, at least theyre secret, and people who wanna learn magic learn there. but it's just the YouTube exposers I cant stand. Everyone goes on YouTube nowadays, and its a small world. You just might be doing a trick for someone on the streets and theyll go "oh I know how to do that, I saw it on youtube the other day" and completely ruin the trick. This is one of the reasons Im more on the cardistry side than magic.

I've actually had that happen twice with me, it's really depressing sometimes...

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island
Am i the only one who wishes this could be a private site. Where only us can get into it with a username and password, kinda like theory11.com before it was opened. ya know?

Sep 1, 2007
Am i the only one who wishes this could be a private site. Where only us can get into it with a username and password, kinda like theory11.com before it was opened. ya know?

yea I do. But that would not be fair to everyone else. But I would not mind :D

Sep 1, 2007
well i no that distortion has been revealed on youtube and it sucks but no one can find it because its under this dhfjsohfuoidhfsapf (example) type stuff so if you search you cant find it i told t11 of one of the vids already and i guess there gonna do something well at least i hope if they don't i wont send them the other ones if they do i will

Sep 1, 2007
well i no that distortion has been revealed on youtube and it sucks but no one can find it because its under this dhfjsohfuoidhfsapf (example) type stuff so if you search you cant find it i told t11 of one of the vids already and i guess there gonna do something well at least i hope if they don't i wont send them the other ones if they do i will

If you give me the youtubers email, I could maybe, find out where he lives. We could visit him for a little wile if you know what I mean, you in?

lol just kidding....or am I?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results