Distortion Questions.

Oct 10, 2007
Hello,

I was just wondering if the pips can come from either corner in distortion. For example : the pips come from the bottom left + top right corners, and I was wondering if they can come from the bottom right + the top left? I know I'm picky, but I am just wondering if you can do this because it wouldn't look natural to hold the card at the bottom right corner, but with your left hand. I don't own the effect, but I am buying it very soon.

If this is exposure mods delete this.

I've attached a photo of what im talking about.

Thanks,
magicien99

Attachments

• Distortion q's.JPG
    Distortion q's.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 112

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Hmm, it's difficult to answer without exposing anything, but I will try:
It depends on the handling of it.

I know that that probably doesn't help you much, but it would be hard to answer without exposure.

L

Liam Carrie

I would like to know if you could do it with a signed card! like wayne did at sorcerers safari

Sep 2, 2007
I would like to know if you could do it with a signed card! like wayne did at sorcerers safari

I don't know about the signed Distortion that was performed during Sorcerer's Safari, but there are two signed variations of Distortion that are taught on the DVD -- "Visually Yours," by Michael Ammar, and "Visual Distortion."

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Liam Carrie

I don't know about the signed Distortion that was performed during Sorcerer's Safari, but there are two signed variations of Distortion that are taught on the DVD -- "Visually Yours," by Michael Ammar, and "Visual Distortion."

Cheers,
JTM

He Did the signature on the back of the card

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results