Distortion Release Today

Sep 22, 2007
Today is october first and the distortion page hasnt even changed yet i wanted to order it where is it

input appreciated

Pipi

Sep 2, 2007
Today is october first and the distortion page hasnt even changed yet i wanted to order it where is it

input appreciated

Pipi

It will be released 11 P.M. Eastern Time/10 P.M. Central on October 1st, today.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 22, 2007
it is October first you mean like tonight ? i live in florida what time zones that central ?eastern?

Sep 2, 2007
At 11 PM, today, tonight, in Florida, it will be released.

Sorry for the confusion. Just so you know, Florida is in the Eastern Time Zone.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 2, 2007
on what site is this special thing going to happen ? E and how would you know lol

He is Brad Christian, in disguise. :D

The "special thing" is going to happen with E, you might want to check it out on Friday.

And, then, on Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday at 12:00 AM Eastern Southern Pacific Time. :D

If you like coins and if you like bottles, I would suggest waiting a week before buying anything magic related. Something special is going to happen in the next week...

Do you get a commission for the new CIBs (because, everytime I see you post, your always mentioning them)? :D

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 22, 2007
lol but how would you know who told you when it was going to be released and is it a new CIB from E ahhh why wont they release ultragaff

Sep 2, 2007
lol but how would you know who told you when it was going to be released and is it a new CIB from E ahhh why wont they release ultragaff

The new CIBs will be released this moth from E; however, the special thing happening is the revamping of the Ellusionist website -- I know because BlueBackedBikes has mentioned it a couple of times, and I check out the E forums, once in a while.

They're waiting to release UltraGaff after they release Stained Skin, which will be released in November. So UltraGaff will probably be released in December, maybe January.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results