Distortion

Aug 31, 2007
Hey guys,

I just started checking out the site and the most hard hitting trick for me so far is distortion. It's so sick! If you haven't check it out, I suggest you do that.

Sylar

Aug 31, 2007
Yeah, right when i got on the site i checked out all the tricks, its extremely visual! I can't wait till i purchase it, all of the tricks on this site are amazing.

Sep 1, 2007
Hong Kong
actually yea, I'm very concerned of the origin issues with this effect.

Local magic shops around my area already had like at least 3 VERSIONS of the same moving pips effect for different prices.

and to state it's appearance on the TV screen, it was as early as when Lance Burton had his TV special.

Can any rep. of the theory11 team shed more light on this? How will the credibility and copyright issue be dealt? And the reason to release yet another version to the market?

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
The origins of this particular effect go back decades. It was originally done with a jumbo card. However, Distortion is the only authorized version of the effect collaborated with the original innovator of the modern application of the effect ("Visually Yours"), Michael Ammar. In addition, as crediting is extremely important to us, all details are included in the DVD.

Hope this eases your concerns!

Jeremy Hanrahan

Craftsman, <a href="http://www.theory11.com/gear/h
Sep 1, 2007
Simcoe Ontario Canada
A similar effect is taught in 5x5.The gimmink in this effect is tricky to make. Waynes demo is alot cleaner, and I will be picking one up for sure. One question, does the effect come with the gaff's?

Jeremy Hanrahan

Sep 1, 2007
www.myspace.com
The origins of this particular effect go back decades. It was originally done with a jumbo card. However, Distortion is the only authorized version of the effect collaborated with the original innovator of the modern application of the effect ("Visually Yours"), Michael Ammar. In addition, as crediting is extremely important to us, all details are included in the DVD.

Hope this eases your concerns!

Hey Jon, I've never seen Visually Yours, so I was wondering if you can tell us some of the differences between Visually Yours and Distortion.

Sep 1, 2007
Edie sorry but your wrong look i have the book five times five japan and its moving pips are different here i have a performance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViuheXMAXKY see its on the box i already figured out Waynes trick complicated gimmick and yes Cyril Takayama created it i have figured it out and you could make it at home to the theory 11 creators i could send you the link so you delete the videos on youtube that reveal it there under the name jdsiofsdhfo so no one can find it that just an example

Sep 1, 2007
San Diego
why is this in this section???

its not a review of the product

its everyone saying how great it looks

where are the mods!!!!

god, these forums are starting out bad

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results