DMB and Cherry Control Difficulty ?

Jun 8, 2008
Hey guys, Im just curious on how hard these two controls are ?

I find myself buying stuff that goes way beyond my level. The videos some of you guys make these insane moves look sooo easy. Can' wait till im there

anyways i'm probably an advanced beginner. Looking for another control

Nov 10, 2007
I do not own the cherry control so can not tell you how diffiult this control is.
I do own the DMB spread control and I would say this in difficulty is 8/10. It is not that hard but in one part kind of is knacky. I have been working on this control for a few days now, so yeah I wont be posting a video on this anytime soon. If you are looking for any other controls though I do suggest looking at the lepaul bluff pass:
this control is very easy and only takes a bit of practice. You can find in the 1 on 1 section
Ed Marlos tilt:
Not very difficult not sure where you can find this control.
I hoped this helped and if anyone else knows the difficulty on the cherry control I would be curious to know.

Oct 28, 2007
both of these moves are fairly easy. i would say the DMB is a little harder then the cherry control, i don't see why people say the cherry control is hard?

if i were to rate them on difficulty it would be:

DMB-5/10
Cherry-3/10

that is just me though

Nov 10, 2007
WOW I disagree with you on the dificulty on te DMB control but whatever. I did not know te cherry control was that easy. I may pick this up after I am done perfecting some stuff.

Sep 1, 2007
Hong Kong
I would say Cherry Control is much easier than DMB spread control....
I already incorporated the cherry control in a trick after only 3 days of practice.
Video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLG19w9rHyE

However, i've been working on the DMB control since the Trilogy first came out and mine still doesn't look as good as the Bucks.

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
They both have their ups and downs and what not
DMB spread Control: I find this easier than the Cherry. This looks more clean to laymen as you are doing less with your hands. The move took me approxamately 1 hour to get it good and 1 day to perfect. This control also allows you to take a card and control it to different places other than bottom as well.
Cherry Control: I was blown away when first seeing this control. This looks less clean as you have to do a fan afterwards, which is more movement. But this fools both magician and laymen while the DMB spread may resemble other controls as well. This took me approxamately 1 hour to get good and 3 days to perfect. This control seems to have more uses though. While the DMB spread can control 1 card, the Cherry can move multiple cards and with a little change in the method, to different spots in the deck. And its just pretty fun to do while youre bored.

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
Wow, i thought the dmb control was one of the easiest controls out there. Its not that hard, you just have to time it right. I got it down within like an hour (and i performed it for my friend and he was blown away).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results