DnD's New Website & The Vault

Oct 24, 2007
We should all know by now about the release of DnD's new website. Its gonna be revamped and what not plus the new release of Surfaced yaya

But will their be new additions to the vault?
what do you think?

I think that their will be a few new additions.

Dec 10, 2007
i doubt it... they would have said that it was coming out "soon" back in january if they were gonna debut something tomorrow. lol

Sep 1, 2007
Perhaps they'll have some books and other DVD's. Stuff that's already on the market, that is.

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
What time is it in the U.S now?

Its in the middle of the day here, im waiting for it to come up, lol.

It's the middle of the day at some places in the U.S., as well... If you didn't know, the time clock is a rather universal thing.

For me, it's exactly 0928. That's 9:28AM.

edit//
From my understanding, Dan and/or Dave are the designers of their website. This means that it will go up whenever they feel like putting up. As Katie said yesterday, the twins are vacationing at the moment, so it may be a few more hours until they upload the final page.

Mar 30, 2008
DC
Its 12:30 eastern time in the US, so 9:30 Pacific Time. I am guessing that the site is loaded at noon at Pacific Time. If Surfaced is as revolutionary as it is said to be, the extra wait time will be worth it.

Mar 30, 2008
DC
Well its 3:03 in Washington D.C. now, so that is 12:03 in California, Seattle, etc.

The site still has not been updated, hopefully it gets updated soon...

edit: yay 100th post.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results