Do I have to buy...

Sep 13, 2008
Hey guys,

I was wondering if you have to buy the $300 True Astonishments or will they eventually come out with a cheaper version? Thanks in advance.

Sep 1, 2007
California
I doubt they will come out with a "cheaper" version. But I don't really think they will sell the dvd's seperately right as they get released, maybe a year or so later. Who knows.

But if you can afford it, go for it.

nayost

Elite Member
Jun 18, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
do you guys think the price will drop in time, or is it going to be like some rare books where the price triples and you can't even buy em anywhere?

Dec 7, 2007
New Zealand
I'm pretty sure that they'll sell the DVDs individually in the future but as said in another thread about True Astonishments that even though it seems like heaps, $300 is a bargain.

:://manks

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
In my opinion I don't think they'll drop the price on that one. Just as Trilogy has always remained the same price (I think - correct me if I'm wrong). But eventually they may well sell them individually..

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
The DVDs in the box are in 3 groups of 3, so maybe they will sell it that way, in a group of 3...

I heard somewhere that the box will sell only the first 6 months after the release, so maybe they will sell it seperetly after that...

And the gimmick pen that comes with the 9th dvd will also sell seperatly for 45$ in the future....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results