Do they respond?

Jan 13, 2008
Hey there i was just wondering if the artists and JB and stuff read PM's and messages
JB and Raiker tend to respond pretty quickly, all things considered. Some artists do (Lee Asher, for example), and some don't (it really depends on if they have time).

It really depends on the specific person, and if they have the time; I can't exactly make a blanket statement about the artists/admins. :)

May 31, 2008
JB and Raiker tend to respond pretty quickly, all things considered. Some artists do (Lee Asher, for example), and some don't (it really depends on if they have time).

It really depends on the specific person, and if they have the time; I can't exactly make a blanket statement about the artists/admins. :)

Most artists don't really look at the forums. JB and Raiker are on pretty much all the time, Lee Asher is on a lot, but Joel Paschall, Daniel Madison and most artists haven't been on for a long, long time. Makes sense, they've got better things to do.

JB and Raiker always respond very quickly though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 13, 2008
On a side note, there are some other magicians on here who aren't technically artists, but do frequent the forums and respond to PMs. A good example would be Dan Sperry, who has released a few things with T11, and of course with other companies (and on his own site)--he's on here quite often (his schedule permitting, as he tours quite often), responding to both PMs and some forum threads. :)

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Artists are in the forums as much as their schedules allow - but I'm definitely around 24 / 7 / 365. Rest assured, we try to pass on as many messages, comments, and questions to our artists, creators, and developers, as humanly possible.

Please don't ever hesitate to shoot me a PM directly! :)

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
JB responded right away when I sent him a PM. Jon might have missed mine...

All in all I think those guys will respond almost all the time. The other artists, as have been mentioned, have other responsibilities and don't always get to their PMs. I hope that helps.

Chris

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Can I PMS you too Jon?
Unfortunately, most of the time it is, in fact, 'PMSing'. Kidding, guys! :D
Jon might have missed mine...
If I ever fail to respond to your message within 24 business hours (i.e., weekdays), feel free to shoot me another PM as a reminder. Sometimes we get so wrapped up in other things, we may forget to make note of the message for future response and so forth. My apologies!

Unfortunately, most of the time it is, in fact, 'PMSing'. Kidding, guys! :D

If I ever fail to respond to your message within 24 business hours (i.e., weekdays), feel free to shoot me another PM as a reminder. Sometimes we get so wrapped up in other things, we may forget to make note of the message for future response and so forth. My apologies!

Touche' my friend!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results