The Magician Online

The Magician Online is a live, interactive, online experience - in the comfort of your own home. Starring Dan White. As seen by Ashton Kutcher, Ariana Grande, Chris Rock, James Corden, Jessica Alba, and President Clinton.

See details

Do you have another hobby?

Does any of you have another hobby than magic?

Well ,I do.Playing guitar.
[sorry if bad grammar]

Yeah,it is really cool ,and makes my fingers stronger ,just as I need them for my magic tricks or better... FLOURISHES .

If any of you wonders what type of guitar ,well ... Classic guitar,for spanish and western songs.

So,let us all know about your other hobbies.You can even be a little street sweeper ,if that is a hobby xD.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Music is another one of my hobbies.

As well as drawing, skateboarding, yo-yo,games/sports and writing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 8, 2009
Does any of you have another hobby than magic?

Well ,I do.Playing guitar.
[sorry if bad grammar]

Yeah,it is really cool ,and makes my fingers stronger ,just as I need them for my magic tricks or better... FLOURISHES .

If any of you wonders what type of guitar ,well ... Classic guitar,for spanish and western songs.

So,let us all know about your other hobbies.You can even be a little street sweeper ,if that is a hobby xD.
Funny you should ask. I also like to write short stories and I'm a total stickler for grammar...

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
The title looks stupid

I play Alto Sax, Tenor Sax, Baritone Sax, Bass, Guitar, Drum Kit, and a bit of Keyboard.
I also do graphics design, photography, animation, and 3D design.
I sketch, paint, and spray paint.
I play contact rugby
I do a bit of cooking as well

Dec 26, 2007
Well I love football, but i guess to most of you that is soccer. I also love my trials bike (motorbike sport) and I love painting and drawing :)

Good to hear all this folks ,I also play soccer, do graphics and sketches and editing photos ,and I like to play other instruments as well .I want to see more htan that people.. something a little bit more interesting than usual things like those above .

ohh yeah..and stop telling me about the title .

Piano
Yoyo
writing poems (amateur)
gaming (amateur)
Digital Photography (using Point and shoot)

But I have no time for any of those except for writing poems and magic. Uni life is hard, especially when you are an international student.

Jun 8, 2009
Good to hear all this folks ,I also play soccer, do graphics and sketches and editing photos ,and I like to play other instruments as well .I want to see more htan that people.. something a little bit more interesting than usual things like those above .

ohh yeah..and stop telling me about the title .
If you want to see interesting and uncommon hobbies: nothing can beat the on my sister has - underwater hockey. :) Beat that one!

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I body build and have competed in about 5 competitions thus far.
Other than that...during the school year I am a 4th grade elementary teacher and a wrestling coach.

Nov 8, 2008
U.S.
I play tennis and violin. I also love to create animations on my computer, as well as write songs and edit videos. I'm also preparing for my Bar Mitzvah, but I don't know if you can call that a hobby. :D
-Dmagic

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results