Do you know a trick like this?

Jun 9, 2016
Do you know any card tricks that go similar to this: Spectator picks a card mentally and names it out loud, the card is then found with a different back than the whole deck, so the card is placed aside and the color of the deck changes so it matches the selected card but when the selected card is examined again, it has changed color again.
The reason I'm asking is that I created a trick like this (or at least I think so) so I want to do some research to make sure I'm not violating any artist's work. So please let me know if you have any information about that.

DominusDolorum

Elite Member
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
I feel like I've heard of this before but I may just be thinking of the Brainwave deck. If it does exist you may have devised a whole new method to it, which does sometimes happen.

Reactions: Ahmad Alshaikh Ali
Jun 9, 2016
I don't know the specific effect you're looking for, but it could be accomplished relatively easily with the Brainwave Deck.
Actually I want to know if there is a similar gimmick less trick because I created one, here's a description:
The spectator picks a card from his imaginary deck of cards, the magician take out a deck and takes the jokers out and puts them in the box, then spreads through the deck to find one card with a different back, he shows it and it's the right card, he then puts it in his mouth/spectators hands/etc.. Then he says that was a good trick but since he's a great magician he must do a great trick, he directs attention to the cards and changes the color of the top card and spreads to show that the deck changed color, also the jokers in the box changed color, but the magician said that the selected card will be unique so to fix this he snaps his fingers then asks the spectator to check the card to find it changed color again so it's still unique.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
It may be unique, or it may be one of the many color changing decks out there. It might be easiest to see a video of the effect.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results