Do you like flourishes?

Sep 1, 2007
Do YOU like flourishes?
Do YOU enjoy talking about them?
Would YOU like to talk to an 'old' flourisher about your new moves?

If so, add Jaspas Deck on MSN at magicjaspas AT hotmail.com!!!

Don't DON'T call us. We won't call you. ;)

Sep 14, 2007
Slovenia
Haha Jaspas, what a way to promote youreself. I'll talk to you later about my new ultimate xtreme Charlier cut, called UXC ;)

-Kris

Sep 1, 2007
I'm not really promoting myself. More of... letting the EXTREME BOREDOM i face get to my head!!!

Sep 1, 2007
when I saw the title "do you like flourishes" i thought it was a joke making fun of all the similar t-11 threads :D

Sep 1, 2007
jaspas would be a great resource b/c he specializes in flourishes such as springs, that a lot of ppl haven't spent much time perfecting the finer points of. personally if i was a n00b it's a nice thing to be able to talk to him... oh wait i am a n00b.

Hmm, Jaspas, I vividly remember you saying that talking about flourishes was pretty pointless and irritating, and that people should just practise and not talk about them.

-Daren, The Virts

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Haha!

"I'm not really promoting myself. More of... kinda promoting myself."

-Huron, The Virts

Haha Huron, that actually made me laugh out loud. I have Jaspas on my list but I don't talk flourishes with him, hell I don't even talk to him. He hates me I bet! He wants me to choke on a muffin! Don't you, or am I just being paranoid? Oh well whatever.

-Matt

Sep 1, 2007
Hey Matt I like muffins.
Please don't choke, and if you ever do, I want you to know, that I will be there for you.

-Huron, The Virts

Well, thats always good to know that my buddy Huron will be there for me! I love chocolate chip muffins! Anyway nice to hear from you man.

Sep 1, 2007
Theres so much rubbish I wanna throw out at you two right now, but because I love you two, I won't. Open your hearts to Jesus Christ!!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results