Do you, or someone you know, want to meet Daniel Garcia?

Jan 4, 2009
West Allis,WI
Yes indeed...if i was younger Id jump at the opportunity...:D...oh btw...do you like TnR 's mr asher? I was wondering if you would like a copy? If you are interested p.m me. Thanks...an keep up the great work ;)

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I would try for it, but I wouldn't be able to get transportation, and I have Cross Country and school going on. :( Oh well, I still appreciate they're doing it... very awesome!

Jul 16, 2008
somewhere in New York
Im trying to head up to the lecture in Niagara! It would be friggin awesome!!

All the best,
-Chase

if you do, most likely i'll see you there unless im really unlucky and they either sell out or my pass port dosent come. but even if tht second one happens i still might go anyway cuz from what ive heard they have been letting people get out of canada with out them, its risky but yea

-Nikki

Jan 13, 2008
if you do, most likely i'll see you there unless im really unlucky and they either sell out or my pass port dosent come. but even if tht second one happens i still might go anyway cuz from what ive heard they have been letting people get out of canada with out them, its risky but yea

-Nikki
I'm not sure how it works in the US, but an acceptable form of Canadian ID is the new driver's licenses we have here (because they have a lot of upgraded security features). They may have something like that in the US--I know there's more than one way to cross the Canadian/US border, so try checking out (online, or wherever) what methods allow you to cross the border. The US government website should probably list the methods (ours lists the forms of acceptable Canadian ID, so I'm just assuming your government would do the same).

Also, I'll likely be going to the Toronto lecture, not the Niagra one. Hopefully I'll at least get to see a few of you there, though! :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results