Do you use Facebook?

Do you use Facebook?

• Yes, and I'll add theory11 as a fan!

Votes: 31 58.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • No

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • If you pick this option (#4) I will edit your posts to make fun of yourself.

Votes: 9 17.0%

• Total voters
Jul 23, 2007
New York, NY
In the theory11 newsletter released this week, JB announced the theory11 Facebook Page in a little PS at the bottom. Now you can add us as on Facebook and be a fan.

We already have a custom box that shows you the recent member videos posted on Facebook, and I'm trying to figure out what other kind of special features could be added to this Facebook page.

So two questions:
  • Do you use Facebook? (poll)
  • What else would be cool to see for theory11's page... or theory11 apps?

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
i care not to answer the first question...
but as for the second...

i would like to see privates forums for here, and a section for video/film production

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
You know how you can give people gifts?
We should be able to give W:H bobbleheads to eachother..

=P

PS You rock, Richard! I wish my children inherited your genes, if you know what I mean.

^^^^^

Richard you do rock!
And i do wish my children inherited your genes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 23, 2007
New York, NY
Thanks for the replies so far. More app/page suggestions people!

For those who picked option #4 thinking I was joking, the joke's on you :) It might happen when you least expect it... If you look above, some seem like they've already been affected lol.

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
My good sir..
You have been.. Oh how do i put this?..
OWNED!!

my good sir,
what ever are you talking about?
might you re-check that post to see what really happens?

i have survived the wrath of richard yet again!

might i also mention what i herd about richard...i heard that when he gets home from work...he dresses up in his moderate costume to serve his duties as mod here at t-11. from what i here, the costume consists of a bright pink dress...a blond wig...and a j.bayme mask. iit has got to be hilarious!

richard...2 can play this game!

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Thanks for the replies so far. More app/page suggestions people!

For those who picked option #4 thinking I was joking, the joke's on you :) It might happen when you least expect it... If you look above, some seem like they've already been affected lol.

You mean I picked #4 for nothing?!?!

I know you must be busy and it's a lot of work having to own all these people who keep on frigging choosing #4. I mean come on. Why do people have to keep on picking it? I mean I bet you were trying to get people to suggest cool facebook ideas for theory11 but instead people keep on choosing option #4 just to see if you'll mess with them. Of course I'm sure you'd have no problem with that, but reality is you probably have a lot of other stuff to do in the meantime.

That being said, I'm happy I just passed my IQ test at 73 and barely passed mental retardation! That's like a C, right? My mom's proud of her little moonchky bear. Okay I gotta head out to bed now, my mommy's ready to read me my bedtime stories!

Toodles!

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results