The Magician Online

The Magician Online is a live, interactive, online experience - in the comfort of your own home. Starring Dan White. As seen by Ashton Kutcher, Ariana Grande, Chris Rock, James Corden, Jessica Alba, and President Clinton.

See details

Does the Control download... ?

Sep 2, 2007
The download for Control does feature "STOP" by Daniel Garcia and an impromptu way to completely stop a borrowed watch, as well as Control, itself, and Randall, himself.

However, the DVD features a bit more content on it, such a blooper reel, outtakes, and a full interview with Dexter. If you'd like, you can check out a review for the download here.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Hey guys - The download includes the full main feature - Control, Stop by DG, Dexter, Randall etc - it doesn't include a few bonus out-takes & the full interview with Dexter. We're making changes to the order page right now so that is more clear.

Nov 17, 2007
Dissapointed

I wish I would have know that in the beginning, I would have bought the DVD and waited for it to be shipped, instead of just downloading it, I thought they ( the DVD and Download) were one in the same, I would love to see that interview with dexter :-( as well as the bloopers

DAMN:mad::mad:

*Thanks for releasing a great effect though, I really enjoyed what I got to see!

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results