Does this certain deck of cards exist ??

Hey guys,
Maybe this already exists and if it does I'm sorry because I'm unaware of it. But I was talking with my wonderful fiance tonight and I asked if there was a deck of cards in memory of past magicians over the centuries. For example a deck of cards that would have pictures of Houdini, David Blaine, Dai Vernon, Etc. If there currently isn't one I think that would be a wonderful idea but if there is could someone tell me please where to get it ?? Much appreciated thank you. - Ryan

Antonio Diavolo

Elite Member
Jan 2, 2016
California
Hey guys,
Maybe this already exists and if it does I'm sorry because I'm unaware of it. But I was talking with my wonderful fiance tonight and I asked if there was a deck of cards in memory of past magicians over the centuries. For example a deck of cards that would have pictures of Houdini, David Blaine, Dai Vernon, Etc. If there currently isn't one I think that would be a wonderful idea but if there is could someone tell me please where to get it ?? Much appreciated thank you. - Ryan
I know Dan & Dave have a deck commemorating Dai Vernon but it's not exactly what you're looking for. Maybe you could design one yourself ;). I'd buy it!

I know Dan & Dave have a deck commemorating Dai Vernon but it's not exactly what you're looking for. Maybe you could design one yourself ;). I'd buy it!
There ya go theory 11, there's my idea, I claim rights !! Lol, seriously though it's a pretty neat idea right ?? Tony I would hook you up with a deck just because you're nice to me haha. Thanks bro !!

Reactions: Antonio Diavolo
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results