The Magician Online

The Magician Online is a live, interactive, online experience - in the comfort of your own home. Starring Dan White. As seen by Ashton Kutcher, Ariana Grande, Chris Rock, James Corden, Jessica Alba, and President Clinton.

See details

Don't mind me!

Mar 15, 2018
boardgamegeek.com
Very nice work Gabriel. I couldn't make out everything you were saying in the videos, however. What is the name of these false cuts?

I've recently been working on the false cuts I learned from Roberto Giobbi's Card College, specifically the Gamblers Triple False Cut, the Affa Gaffas False Cut, and Dai Vernon's Cold-deck Cut.

• Love
Reactions: Gabriel Z.

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
Very nice work Gabriel. I couldn't make out everything you were saying in the videos, however. What is the name of these false cuts?

I've recently been working on the false cuts I learned from Roberto Giobbi's Card College, specifically the Gamblers Triple False Cut, the Affa Gaffas False Cut, and Dai Vernon's Cold-deck Cut.

Those are all perfectly good false cuts.. But in my opinion they do not stand up to Up The Ladder which can be found in Volume 2 of Card College, Expert Card Technique, and the variation I have recently been playing with lately Up The Ladder Down Your Shorts in Art of Astonishment book 2.. ... Some people have told me about my voice being too low. I will try to speak louder from now on..... Got to practice that. Thanks for the input.

Reactions: JoshL8
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results