Double Act Help Required!

Heya Guys!

My friend and I are putting together a double act for the Edinburgh Fringe Next year and for the general Cabaret circuit over here in the UK.

I'm the brains of the operation (sorting out the tricks) whereas she is the beauty element. However I don't want her to be the 'Debbie McGee' character in that she is just the assistant, I actually want her to be a working part of the double act, more like Young and Strange or Morgan and West.

I am currently however having trouble trying to think of A) tricks to actually do and B) a name for the act.

So far we have got the fact that we are married on stage, and that she wants to try and kill me after I put her in a box and throw spears at it, so she is therefore a little annoyed. However I am 'indestructible'. We have our own workings of GutBuster, Human Blockhead, Razor Blade Illusion, and I was thinking of having her be the dark and mysterious one and doing a mentalist routine with a stacked deck, book test and Russian Roulette Blindfolded. Also near the start of the act we are going to do 3 card Joe as cheesy as possible in the style of a 'Las Vegas Magician', but whereas I get really into it she is bored.

However if you guys have any ideas in what we could do it would be a real help. Also if you have any ideas for act names that would be much appreciated. Our names our Simon South and Fleur Du Mal on stage, so if that helps with act names at all, there you go!

Thanks guys! :)

Simon_Magic

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results