Double backer or second ad card?

Dec 7, 2017
So I had a ‘discussion’ with ‘Lyle Borders’ and I wanna apologize for me getting slightly disrespectful at the end there. I wanna bring some actual constructive critisism tho. I think that most of the time when ppl ask where I got a deck I usually kust give them the name of the site and they’ll save it in their phone to vheck it out later so as ‘Lyle Borders’ said that thesecond ad card is there to be given away too ppl to check out the site when interested in where to get the deck. And also as ‘Lyle Borders’ said thay there are more non magicians than magicians that buy decks od cards here. I think there’s some truth to it if you consider a ‘magician’ beeing someone who makes a living performing magic. However in my experience, everyone I know that orders decks of cards etc on sites like theory11, art of play, even if having other jobs, do some cars drivks of some sort, for whivh a double backer would be a lot better than a second ad card. Now I see that a double backer may be more useful for that sort of thing. Also all the trailers for the decks feature some sort of cardistry which reall got me and my friends into trying out cardistry and eventually getting into magic even if it’s just to perform for friends etc. I just wanted to state my opinion on the statment that more non magicians

Feb 1, 2017
I agree that a layman is unlikely to buy a luxury deck of playing cards, so fear of exposure by putting in a double backer is some what unreasonable. On the other hand: would you sell a deck of cards with instructions to a double lift? Probably not. So I don't think the double backer should really be in there, regardless if a layman is going to buy the deck or not.

2 ad cards are better than one. Even if they're exactly the same. Because you can just use the two ad cards...to make a double backer, or two blank cards.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results