Downfall Gone?

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
-I believe that PCM had taken this effect down, because it was impractical and most customers were unhappy that they made the purchase.

Jul 8, 2008
Has anybody seen Brian Tudor's spaz about it over at the Penguin Magic forums? That's probably the soul reason lol. He started flipping out about it and saying how it was stolen and had all these videos of it being revealed.

Jan 19, 2008
Yea...but it think i was the first to actually ask for my money back? Hmm maybe this download will be worth a fourtne someday! !lol

"The most impractical trick ever....by Dan Hauss" - $99.95 limited edition!

Just kidding

I respect PCP for taking this down and I hope to purchase more better products from them and Dan in the future. I kinda feel bad though as they apperently flew him down there to shoot downfall and now all that is wasted.

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
Wow, I bet Dan is having a great day. Anyway I will be selling my Downfall DVD for $100,000,000 if anyone is interested let me know.

-Michael

Jan 19, 2008
Re-releasing it...hmmm maybe they can improve it but anything using that method even with anything is impractical. Ohwell i only got 20 back and not 25 store credit lol. Doesnt matter though.

Sep 2, 2007
I got my 25 and bought Power Word Fall with the gimmicks haha. 12$ candian once shipping came into play :D:D

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Re-releasing it...hmmm maybe they can improve it but anything using that method even with anything is impractical. Ohwell i only got 20 back and not 25 store credit lol. Doesnt matter though.

-I believe that you got your money back instead of the credit is because, you ask for your refund before the product was taken down...maybe.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results