Download or DVD

Jun 22, 2010
Martinez, CA
I'm having trouble deciding whether to get the DVD or the download for Genesis V1 I would like to start learning as soon as possible but I would also like to have the DVD but I don't exactly want to pay for shipping. I would just like to know your experiences with either or just give me your thoughts on both, thanks.

Fanofyankees13

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2010
United States
If you don't feel like waiting and paying for shipping, go with the download. If you can wait a little longer, I'd wait until there's something else you want to buy (maybe some Bicycle Titaniums or Red Stingers), and then you could add the DVD to the order so you're not paying shipping on just one item. If you really can't take the wait to start learning the moves though, I'd definitely suggest the download. Just my opinion. I know I often just do the download unless I'm ordering something else too, then I'll either do the DVD or the combo. Hope this helped you.

Oct 20, 2008
Austin, TX area
I'm all about the DVDs.

Hard drives fail. Computers die with good hard drives inside of them. Customer service at T11 will sometimes help us restore some or all of our foolishly neglected download files, and are absolutely awesome for it. Still, it's best if we never put ourselves in the position of either begging or losing the material.

Plus, the dvd looks nicer in your library. ;)

If you can stand to wait and pay for shipping then the permanent copy may be for you. Practice your finger exercises and maybe dig through your existing material for some overlooked gem while you wait.

Apr 14, 2011
Download it, but burn it onto a disk for the aforementioned reasons. Download = Instant Gratification, DVD = Peace of mind.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results