Dr. Hiroshi Sawa

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Silver Ace, Feb 27, 2011.

1. [video=youtube;YqfhJIt4tJc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqfhJIt4tJc&feature=feedlik[/video]

2. what a great routine. i would deff love to do magic like this, but i think i need to age like 20 or so more years so i can look old and wize.

3. Yeah, it would sort of look silly for a 16 year old kid in jeans and a t-shirt doing this!

4. I think that is what "the art of magic" should look! Great routine and great show, all simple yet very effective.

5. I think it's sad in way that this thread/video is not getting the attention it deserves...

6. Opposed to the mayor ass kick endings and mad visual effects this routine is one of the few reasons i do magic.
    You cannot achieve this type of scenario when you have been doing magic for a few years. This is something that you can do in 15-20 years. Magnificent...

M.

7. Magicians take note. An old skinny asian dude producing pebbles was better by far than any single effect released in the past year, I think.

8. I agree with you, but we must admit that this is not a "trick" but a complete routine with different gimmick.