Title: Four King Miracle

Artist: Henri White

Producers: World Magic Shop

Link: Available At Your Favorite Murphy’s Magic Dealer

Demo Video Link:

Retail Price: $19.00 USD

Learning Difficulty: Easy

Length of Video: 10 Min (Approx.)

The Four King Miracle by Henri White is, at its essence a four king production from a sandwich effect. It’s remarkably simple, highly visual, and very strait forward. The effect can be performed as a simple packet trick, and it’s powerful enough to work as a stand-alone trick, but it could also be incorporated into a much larger routine as well. The gaffs are easy to use, and shouldn’t be something that magicians aren’t already familiar with, unless you’re very new to magic. Which in that case welcome to the wonderful world of gaff tricks! This principle has been around for a long time, and some of the finest card tricks out there rely on it. It’s not a rough trick to learn, and with some little practice the trick will be smooth for you to perform.

What you get is a DVD sized package with everything you need inside. There is no DVD, World Magic Shop has opted to go with a direct video download instead. The video is short and sweet. At only 10 minutes in length it captures all the important parts well. Teaching you how to set it up, gives you two different ways on how to perform it, gives some thoughts and tips on handling, and addresses how to refresh the gimmick once it begins to wear down after use. The gimmicked cards that are received are of standard air cushion quality Bicycle playing cards. They should hold up well for a long time of use. Should the gimmicks ever wear out, recreating them won’t be hard, assuming you don’t want to just buy a brand new set.

Four King Miracle has got to be my new favorite card trick to perform! It’s super clean and very visual and resets within a second. Ideal for strolling, closeup, and Youtube/Instagram. The visual impact also could play well on stage. I’d even be crazy enough to want to try this with jumbo cards. The angles are almost idiot proof, and while the cards can’t be handled by the spectator, the illusion is so solid that there should not be any reason why they would want to handle them. Also, if you’re using this with a standard deck, perhaps a segue or an opener, just ditch the jokers, and move on with the deck for whatever else you’re doing, and no one will be the wiser.

Overall, I’m giddy as all get out over this new trick. I absolutely love Four King Miracle and cannot recommend it enough. Please, if you like card magic, check it out today!

When I give my product scores below I am measuring them on a scale of 1 to 10. 1 Being absolute the worst score possible, and 10 being the absolute best, making a score of five average. The four points that I grade upon is Product Quality, Teaching Quality, Sound & Video Quality and Overall Quality.

Product Quality: 9

Great price for such a powerful trick.

Teaching Quality: 9

Well taught, easy to learn.

Video & Sound Quality: 9

Good sound, and video.

Overall Quality: 9

Highly recommended!

Do you have a product you want reviewed? Want to see if it will stand up to the Draven Seal of Approval? Contact me directly at thewilliamdraven@gmail.com to find out how your product could be on the next Draven Reviews! Don't forget to like my blog where all my reviews are posted at www.williamdraven.wordpress.com.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results