Title: Reel Magic Magazine (ON DEMAND)

Link: http://www.reelmagicmagazine.com/

Retail Price: $5.00 USD Per Month

Learning Difficulty: Ranges in Difficulty Depending on Lecture

Notes: Online Content Video Streaming

Features:

• Reel Magic DVD
  • Reel Magic On Demand
  • Max ($8 USD / Month USA $10 USD / Month International)

Reel Magic Magazine ON DEMAND is a virtual gold mine of magical knowledge. Originally Reel Magic started off as a quarterly DVD subscription that quickly progressed to a monthly subscription. You can still get the DVD subscription mailed to your house for around $60 USD a year, which is around the same price as you’d pay for one good DVD set on average, or you can spend $5 bucks a month and get access to all this wonderful information plus special online only items like live lectures, mini conventions, live events, instructional courses, master classes, and more. If you really want it all, both the online access and the physical DVD then that comes out to a whopping $8 dollars a month. Less money than you’d spend on a fast food meal. Honestly... with magicians willing to drop upwards of ten bucks on a single deck of playing cards there’s no excuse for why you wouldn’t own a subscription to Reel Magic Magazine. The content is just superior to any other single DVD, book, or trick that you can purchase out there on the market today!

Now there’s a lot of content to digest on the online website so I’m going to save a lot of that for future reviews. If I can sit here and mine an unending amount of material to do reviews from off this website, just think for two seconds what you’ll be able to do for your magic with the same access. You’ve got access to content from some of the most brilliant minds in magic today. Minds like that of: Doc Eason, Asi Wind, Chris Capehart, Jim Steinmeyer, Apollo Robbins, Dan Sperry, Boris Wild, and I’m only just getting started.

So at the end of the day what do you have with a subscription to Reel Magic Magazine? One of the most inexpensive passes to a vault of magic, lectures, interviews, theory, and tricks you could ever hope for. This is more than a solid 10 product, this is an essential tool that everyone should have. So get your account set up today!

When I give my product scores below I am measuring them on a scale of 1 to 10. 1 Being absolute the worst score possible, and 10 being the absolute best, making a score of five average. The four points that I grade upon is Product Quality, Teaching Quality, Sound & Video Quality and Overall Quality.

Product Quality: 10

The price is perfect and frankly for the amount of material you can access for it; the price is dirt cheap.

Teaching Quality: 10

Essays, Tutorials, Lectures, and more!

Video & Sound Quality: 10

Good video and sound. Especially for streaming.

Overall Quality: 10

A must have. Seriously. Forgo buying one magic DVD in favor of getting this subscription and you’ll be thanking me for years to come. It practically pays for itself with the wealth of information you’re given access to. Like a deck of cards, this subscription belongs in every magicians tool set.

Have a product you want reviewed? Want to see if it will stand up to the Draven Seal of Approval? Contact me directly at draven@williamdraven.com to find out how your product could be on the next Draven Reviews! Don't forget to like my blog where all my reviews are posted at www.williamdraven.wordpress.com.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results