Producers: Deepak Mishra
Link: http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4502
Retail Price: $19.95
Learning Difficulty: Medium
Length of DVD: 22 Minutes +/-
Notes: This is an Instant Download

Features:
• Instant Download

Vanish is a collection of five very visual coin vanishes created and taught by the ever creative Deepak Mishra. On the download Deepak teaches you the following vanishes:

1).Boom-Boom Vanish: The coin is displayed openly on your fingertips and in a second, just a blink of the eye, it’s gone.
2) Flow Vanish: The coin is held on your finger tips and you just tap the coin with the fingers of the other hand and it’s instantly gone.
3) Strange Vanish: A coin is taken into your hand, brought to your lips, blown upon, and it’s gone.
4) Tip-Tip Vanish: At the tips of your fingers, framed in front of your face, with no where for the coin to go, it vanishes from sight. Then it is reproduced from nowhere.
5) Trace-Less Vanish (NP Technique): A coin held openly at chest level instantly vanishes without the hands ditching the coin in the process.

There’s a reason why I personally don’t do coin magic outside of simple, simple stuff. I cannot make it look as good as people like Deepak. These coin vanishes are super slick, super visual, and very amazing. Like liquid the coin vanishes from his finger tips in a single fluid motion. If this is this kind of vanishes Deepak teaches in this download, and you can master it, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that you’ll have reputation makers available to you at your finger tips.

The moves in all five vanishes are learnable. As far as coin magic is concerned I’d place this on the lower end of the difficulty spectrum but a couple of vanishes do take advantage of specific conditions that you must be accommodating for in order to make them work. Most of the coin vanishes are pretty angle solid. The Tip-Tip vanish has some angle sensitivity issues you need to be conscious of when you do it. However the Tip-Tip vanish does look great on camera, so something to consider if you ever do any film work.

Deepak’s creativity shines through in this collection of five different coin vanishes. The moves taught in this download look amazing and with a little bit of effort completely doable. Deepak’s style is completely his own and his magic works very well in sync with his style and personality. I highly recommend you check out this download and use this material. Even if you are like me and you don’t do coin magic a lot just learning one of these vanishes can really take your impromptu game up to the next level. I loved Vaniss!

When I give my product scores below I am measuring them on a scale of 1 to 10. 1 Being absolute the worst score possible, and 10 being the absolute best, making a score of five average. The four points that I grade upon is Product Quality, Teaching Quality, Sound & Video Quality and Overall Quality.

Product Quality: 7
For an instant download I felt that $20 bucks was a little expensive, but I’m not going to complain too loudly because the material covered I feel was worth it.

Teaching Quality: 6
Deepak has some issues trying to work with a static camera on the exposed views but it’s nothing that hinders the learning process too much.

Video & Sound Quality: 5
The sound has level issues. Some parts of the video are much softer than others.

Overall Quality:
Overall I really liked the magic taught in Vaniss. I think that anyone who does coin work will really enjoy this video, and even if you don’t there is enough here that you can find something you’ll use. Check it out the next chance you get.

Have a product you want reviewed? Want to see if it will stand up to the Draven Seal of Approval? Contact me directly at draven@williamdraven.com to find out how your product could be on the next Draven Reviews!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results