Drawing Room Deceptions

Jan 30, 2008
Okay, my second review. This time i`m reviewing a book, Drawing room deceptions by Guy Hollingworth. Its almost midnight (here in Finland) when i writing this, so feel free to complain if my grammar sucks =)

At first when i bought it (about a year ago), i didn`t like it at all because the routines and sleights were too hard for me. But now when i`m improved, i like it alot. I think teaching is pretty good, but you have to concentrate and read the explanations carefully. Also, there is not much pictures, so most of the teaching is through the text only.

My personal favourite effects from the book are Waving the aces and the Gambling Routine. I also learned many interesting new sleights that i can add to my own routines.

If you can get your hands on this book, i definitely recommend you to read it. But i also suggest that you know the basics before trying to learning the effects in this book, since some of the effects can be hard for a total newbie. Some routines are hard, some are very easy. Others need lots of practice, others don`t.

Drawing room deceptions definitely deserves 4/5 points and thank you Guy Hollingworth for writing this book. It was well worth of my money.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results