Dribble Discrepancy Control tips

Sep 1, 2007
Hey all,

I've recently come across some posts about Dan and Dave's DDC (see title) and just thought I might share some things I've learned about it. Yes, I do actually use this. It's very bold, but when done right is very deceptive.

Probably the most important thing to remember is to keep all of the actions functioning as a single unit. I find that it's best to keep the audience to my left and to tilt my left hand at a 45 degree angle (that is, the left side of the cards pointing upward). That way, when I do the move, I provides cover and still looks like I'm doing what I say I'm doing.

One other little thing I've noticed is that riffling and especially dribbling the deck after the card has been pushed flush always helps in a subtle way. Most people do this naturally anyway, but I just thought I'd put it out there.

If anyone has anything else to add, please do so.

Have a nice evening.

EDIT: Also, thought I should add that I've found that this is a much less effective control if one simply uses it to show that a selection has returned to the top. I always use this in conjunction with a change or will palm the card off or something. I'd never just show that the card is back on top.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results