Dry Erase Deck?

Oct 30, 2008
www.youtube.com
I don't know if this product exists but it should. Either a special deck, marker, or spray that you can use to have a spectator sign a card and later be able to wipe the signature away and use the card again. I get bothered by losing cards to signatures, i just think it would make sense to make like a dry erase marker that would work on cards... does anyone know if this exists?

Nov 7, 2008
Hofstra Univ.
I had the same feeling about spectators signing cards. Then I saw a magician in NYC named Danny T. He had the spectator pick a small colored sticker and draw on the sticker and then proceeded to stick it to the card.

Although this isn't exactly what you were asking about, I have found it saving many of decks from signatures.

Oct 5, 2008
New York
What I do is take a piece of tape, stick it to the card and have them sign their name on the tape. After the trick you can just peel the tape off.

Aug 31, 2007
Ohio
www.myspace.com
The only problem w/ dry erase is cant they rub off while doin the trick? Idk, but it does sound good. And yeah, i dont mind losin a card to a signing. I have tons of decks just sittin in a drawer from where ive used the deck, or got it a little bent up and i jsut throw them in there. If i ever need a spare card i just look in there.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I had the same feeling about spectators signing cards. Then I saw a magician in NYC named Danny T. He had the spectator pick a small colored sticker and draw on the sticker and then proceeded to stick it to the card.

Although this isn't exactly what you were asking about, I have found it saving many of decks from signatures.

Was I good or not??

Nahh, lol, probably this guy :
(a distant cousin from my aunts relatives)
:p
http://www.magicofdannyt.com/

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results