Dry Hands

May 21, 2011
I've searched around and couldn't find anything on this. I recently moved to a very dry area and my hands are very dry now so it's very hard for me to do anything that requires my hands to be "grippy" such as card productions and the invisible deck. What are some hand creams/lotions that will moisturize my hands and not ruin my cards?

Oct 23, 2007
Hello,
I live in Pennsylvania Which is not a dry area but I work at a local grocery store as a box boy. Between the cardboard and dust by the end of the day my hands are dry and cracked. The lotion I use is Vaseline men extra strength. I wait a little before dealing with cards but this stuff works great when it come to restoring hand moisture. You should be able to find this in a local super market.

Joey Haley

Oct 22, 2011
California
Dan and Dave have some stuff on their site I'm pretty sure and a local magic shop of mine sells this stuff called Golden Touch lotion and the word on the street is that it works like a charm and its fairly cheap.

Feb 3, 2009
New Jersey
Check out

O'Keeffe's Working Hands @ lowes or home depot...$6-7. works awesome

I found out about this from the Cafe, bought it a few days ago and it definitely works great!!

good luck

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results