Due date 4 contest

Sep 1, 2007
im not really sure on what to do for this as in like do we make our own footage or get a whole bunch of footage from D&D and make a video

Sep 1, 2007
Philippines
im not really sure on what to do for this as in like do we make our own footage or get a whole bunch of footage from D&D and make a video
You make your own footage involving cards (florurishes, tricks, etc.). However, you are required to use one of the two given soundtracks.

Sep 2, 2007
You make your own footage involving cards (florurishes, tricks, etc.). However, you are required to use one of the two given soundtracks.

It should contain flourishes and cardistry, but magic can also be included -- "videos do not have to be entirely flourishing (magic and flourishing is cool by us)."

The goal of the contest is to "show us your stuff. Pick whichever [provided] track you dig the best, and then create a video showcasing your cardistry and flourishing skills."

There's only nine days left. If you want to know more, visit this article posted by Dan and Dave Buck.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
Dan and Dave said you could do whatever you want as long as a deck of cards is in the screen.

It is a flourishing/cardistry contest, but magic along with cardistry is fine with Dan and Dave Buck, according to the article they posted. I'm not sure just holding a deck of cards will suffice. :D

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 1, 2007
Philippines
It is a flourishing/cardistry contest, but magic along with cardistry is fine with Dan and Dave Buck, according to the article they posted. I'm not sure just holding a deck of cards will suffice. :D

Cheers,
JTM
I know that just holding a pack of cards would not suffice, I was just saying what they said somewhere in that thread. Ofcourse, it wasn't to be taken completely literally.:)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results