Duplicate signature ?

Sep 12, 2007
Normandy, FRANCE
Hey guys !

I was just wondering if duplicate signatures are a tool that you use on a regular basis, in what kind of tricks, and if so, where did you learn about it ?

I personnaly used a few times the method taught in the Tempest Concept DVD (to create a signed card in bottle), with good succes, and I'm sure the applications are endless (CTW, very clean card to pocket...). What do you think ?

Sep 12, 2007
Normandy, FRANCE
Well my mistake, I was actually refering to the duplication of the spectator's signature !:p but using a dupe of your own signature is indeed a very powerful tool to accomplish miracles (transpositons, etc..)

Jul 8, 2008
John Lovick has an exceptional dup signiature published in a few places. I wouldn't be hesitant to try that one. Very bold but very effective. I do a duplicate signiature routine, if you are intersted, just shoot me a PM and I can hook you up.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I've used them a few times, with ACR cards I saved from showing my peers effects. Of course, I had to wait a few months so that they would forget, but it was well worth it. I don't use them on a regular basis, though.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results