DVD vs. Download

May 9, 2012
New York
so im wondering that if theory11 gives you the choice of dvd or download, which is the best choice? i want to buy control 2.0 by wayne houchin and im not sure if the dvd comes with anything extra since its an impromptu trick

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
Having a DVD is nice for people who like to actually HOLD the product and for collectors, it also gives you more options on where to watch them. I personally like using downloads, since you don't have to wait, but its all about what you like best.

I know that the dvd of transit by Calen Morelli comes with the stuff you need to perform (thats why the dvd is slightly more expensive) but these are common objects anyway. Generally, if the effect is available to download, it either doesnt have a gimmick, or the gimmick is easy to make. Control 2.0 doesnt have a gimmick so its personally preference.

Jan 22, 2012
Usually if it's provided in a download you can find the things needed to make the gimmicks around the house or can be bought in a store. So it's really a personal preference if you want to collect magic DVDs or you just want it fast and quick.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I like to have the actual DVD. That way if anything happens to my computer I always have it. I can also convert the DVD to a digital copy most the time. It can be a challenge to manipulate a download.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results