Dynamo Phone in Bottle

May 9, 2013
hi guys,is anyone know about dynamos phone in GLASS bottle trick i tried to find gimmicks but nothing but i actually seen his folding iphone gimmick but nothing for that can anyone please tell me if their is any gimmick that i can buy for that because i seen a video on youtube that the spectators are paid actors in dynamos video.thanks.

Sep 23, 2012
seriously! youtube please dont use youtube for tricks its bad enough that they have revealed videos that are incorrect

Sep 2, 2007
London
so how did he do that is their any tutorial?

Short answer: No. It's an effect that (to the best of my knowledge) was created by Dynamo and his consultants for his show, and I think it's very unlikely to be sold anytime soon given that it's one of his most famous pieces.

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
Short answer: No. It's an effect that (to the best of my knowledge) was created by Dynamo and his consultants for his show, and I think it's very unlikely to be sold anytime soon given that it's one of his most famous pieces.
Exactly this. Dynamo spoke about the process and how long it took to develop a few years ago at a convention.

Jun 22, 2013
New York
good question as i was also juggling with the same from the very first time when i saw the trick ... now getting some clues regarding the magic through the multiple reads here.

Sep 1, 2007
There is a version called Behold the Scarabeus, though I understand it has its drawbacks.

Question: Why do you want this and under what circumstances would you perform it? Because I can tell you right now that this is not impromptu by any stretch of imagination.

I asked this very same question a long time ago with the same sort of answer. People who do know won't tell you, people who have guessed won't tell you if it is guessed correctly, and people that will tell you are probably wrong.

Through multiple watches I also came to the conclusion that actors where involved. I believe Dynamo uses a lot of actors to accomplish the magic he does. This isn't a bad thing as it creates a great show for laypeople, however it leaves magicians like us chasing dream effects that in the real world can't happen.

I'd suggest doing a coin in bottle or cap in bottle or something that is actually possible, as i believe that with a glass bottle this is not.

Simon_Magic

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results