Early release on Distortion

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Hey guys
I just wanted to know if I'll still be able to order this stuff tomorrow for the early releases. Is it just for today, then if I want it, Ill have to wait until October 1st?

Aug 31, 2007
Edmond Oklahoma
I think they are going to release 300 now and then when those run out you have to wait until the official. So if they aren't out by tomorrow you should be fine.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Seriously, I was going to order it tonight, but I didn't want to wake my mom up at 3:30 to ask for her credit card. Don't get me wrong, I have the money for it and planned on giving the money to her(it's not like my mom pays for all my magic supplies). I guess I'll just wait until October for the release and hope they do a contest like E does. I'm also looking for a review once someone has it.

Sep 1, 2007
Wonder if you can hand out the gimmick for examination

I wonder if you can hand out the gimmickt card for examination.
Or maby you have to do a top change.
Doese anyone know?

Sep 1, 2007
If you can hand it out, then this will become my favorite trick. Anyhow, it probably will be on my top ten just because it looks so damn good.

Sep 1, 2007
UK
I ordered this today along with Panic and Digital Dissolve and some Guardians.

I'll post my thoughts but im sure they'll be others before as I live in the UK and only used 1st class international as that was the only way I could afford everything.

Looks to be a great effect WH

JPK

Sep 1, 2007
Scotch Plains, NJ
Good morning.
I ordered Distortion along with a bunch of other stuff as well.
I'm wondering if my order was one of the first 300? I would hate to have ordered it only to receive a e-mail stating that the 300 are gone and your item will be shipped in a month. I hate pre-orders.
I submited a ticket asking about it.
JPK

Sep 1, 2007
wouldnt they write preorders are done or something and i think they will give you your money back

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results