East Meets West - Vanishing Inc

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
East
Meets
West

Price$10

Where At? http://www.vanishingincmagic.com/
http://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic-downloads/card-magic-downloads/east-meets-west/

What They Say Ken Niinuma is one of Japan’s rising stars, and we’re pleased to announce three brand new, never-before-released routines by this creative force. All three tricks were meant as separate ten dollar downloads, but we’ve decided to put all three tricks together, all for just ten dollars.

We promise you’ll be shocked by the ending of his Assembly, Horizon Aces. It’s like no assembly you’ve seen before, and uses only basic sleights to produce an outstanding ending.

No Palm Transpocket: You put four Aces in different pockets and hold four Kings. Instantly and with no palming, the Kings and Aces change places. Did we mention no palming!

Lost 22: A magician-fooler for the ages…without even touching the cards, a spectator unknowingly controls her card for you, under test conditions. She can shuffle as much as she likes!

Thoughts I like the creativity behind the effects Lost 22 uses a very interesting principle which i believe i have only ever seen once but its probably not going to be something you have heard of. No Palm Transpocket is a fun one which i have already used on a few occasions hasnt failed to get reactions and is very easy. Horizon Assembly is fun its quite easy and the end surprised me when i first saw it i like Josh's patter for it.

In essence they are all relatively easy some funky moves and things to remember but all in all easy and effective routines. Lost 22 i havent really got to try but hopefully in the future i can.

Teaching Josh does a great job explaining these. He has made his own little variations on things but all the tricks are explained clearly and in detail.

Quality Unfortunately the quality on the last 2 videos have been a bit out lately they arent as clear as usual not sure of the problem but i have contacted Josh to see whats up. As for everything else. There are multiple camera angles so it is easy to learn from.

Alright ill go into a bit of detail over the tricks

Horizon Assembly: Like said in the Blurb the effect uses sleights that aren't very hard the routining has been done well and overall the surprise ending is great especially if you are telling the kind of story Josh does.

No Palm Transpocket: Only the 8 cards no duplicates. No Palming. The routine is alot of fun i have used it multiple times already. Thinking about it there is only 1 sleight i think some people might feel a bit uncomfortable with which isnt really a sleight. Fun. Easy. Effective.

Lost 22: I can't really say that much about this as i really havent got to perform it but the concept is nice i think some people will get confused at first but definitely something you need to try out atleast once either to your magic friends to you spectators. The Blurb is right you dont touch the cards they practically control there card and you know exactly what it is!!

So overall the effects are fun and if you purchase this im sure you will use atleast one of these effects.

I had fun learning them and had fun telling you all about them

Until Next time

Tom

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results