Eat My Sammich

Discussion in 'Battles : Ready to Rumble' started by Justice, Sep 29, 2009.

1. well. both were great

the one by speedypetey was good, but I could always know where the card was and what you were doing at all times, but the end was very good I liked it, its a twist in a very common trick

Justice was very good and the sleights were well done and for a moment I just didn´t saw when you did the "move"

this one goes for Justice

2. The top shot was nicely done and the half vanish went really smooth.
    Good job, got my vote.
    ;)
    Also, I'm glad you didn't over show the queens in the beginning.
    Sometimes I see performances where they show 2 queens, then turn them face down, and they feel that they need to show them again to show nothing changed. = overkill + suspicion.
    Good job.

3. I have a BIG problem with 2 of the rules..

"only music"

"not live"

Would you please explain why either of these two rules should exist? They do absolutely nothing except hinder your magic.

That said, Both of your videos were very nice, well done, and somewhat practiced. Speedypetey's trick was nice, not anything outstanding, but it was a nice ending.

Justice's slights were executed very well, and it was allover a nice, smooth trick. Well done.

4. My vote has to go for Justice.

5. I enjoyed both performances but Justice's grabbed my attention a bit more. The shot across card was nice and the vanish blew me away. Love it. The revelation was so so.

6. Both of the performance was great. Justice kind of freak me out with the vanish.

Good job never seen nothing like that.:)

7. Thanks for the comments and critics so far, there is one day for voting left and any tips or critic (or vote) is welcome.

Thans a lot :)

8. Woot! this is what Im talking about, at least, I know that you guys didnt performed live, but you both at least showed us decent technique there.

Good wrork both of you, my vote has to go to justice, pretty smooth buddy. :)

9. Sorry it took me so long to reply, I haven't been on the forums for a while.........Dude that was sick!!!!

10. Very very pretty. Thank god duplicates don't count as gimmicks, huh?

11. Wow. Most epic useless bump evaaar!

I already discussed the method several times with other fellow magicians who were around those days. I'll not discuss it again.