Ebooks recommended?

May 4, 2008
Today i just finished Card fictions by Pit hartling.It is a great book although i cant not do some tricks in the book simply because i can not do the faro shuffle.
That is stil ok cas i think it worth it.
So i was thinking if anyone can recommend any books(i dont want DVDs =) ) to me ?
TOOC is in my list,BTW,memorized deck and method of memorizing(49 seconds by Luke jermay.)is also in my request of recommendation.
Thanks in advance.

Jul 13, 2010
Today i just finished Card fictions by Pit hartling.It is a great book although i cant not do some tricks in the book simply because i can not do the faro shuffle.......BTW,memorized deck and method of memorizing(49 seconds by Luke jermay.)is also in my request of recommendation.
Thanks in advance.
I suggest learning the faro shuffle. It´s not nearly as hard as you may think, and you don´t need years or decades to perfect it, like the classic pass. At least not the in-the-hand-faro. The faro is a great tool for memorize deck work (Tamariz stack) and you won´t regret it.

ebook:
http://www.lybrary.com/faro-shuffle-p-286.html but there´re other good resources for the faro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results