Ed Marlo

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Beautifully done. If it was real life and I didn't know what was happening I would've never have caught it.Of course, that's different when a camera comes into play.

I love RCT because it not only teaches you how to do a move in depth, but also where, when, and how to time it so you get the perfect cover for everything.

That being said, I think there are a few areas you can specifically touch up on using that. For one, why would you bother taking it out of your pocket and putting it back on top of the deck for the reveal? I think the effect may be a lot stronger if you simply did the reveal from the pocket. PM me for more info if needed. The other thing would be that the misdirection palm allows you to get the dirty work out of the way so far ahead of time that I would suggest you leave a large gap in between the actual move and the reveal (obviously for Instagram and a camera, that's hard to work in), but if you throw in a patter about time (since you're checking your watch). You can, at that point, take the effect wherever you want, because you have all the time in the world to do so.

Reactions: Mr_ARPY
Sep 10, 2017
Beautifully done. If it was real life and I didn't know what was happening I would've never have caught it.Of course, that's different when a camera comes into play.

I love RCT because it not only teaches you how to do a move in depth, but also where, when, and how to time it so you get the perfect cover for everything.

That being said, I think there are a few areas you can specifically touch up on using that. For one, why would you bother taking it out of your pocket and putting it back on top of the deck for the reveal? I think the effect may be a lot stronger if you simply did the reveal from the pocket. PM me for more info if needed. The other thing would be that the misdirection palm allows you to get the dirty work out of the way so far ahead of time that I would suggest you leave a large gap in between the actual move and the reveal (obviously for Instagram and a camera, that's hard to work in), but if you throw in a patter about time (since you're checking your watch). You can, at that point, take the effect wherever you want, because you have all the time in the world to do so.

Some really nice tips in here. I would’ve never thought of it that way. Thanks, and I’ll be sure to use these suggestions in real performances.

Reactions: Maaz Hasan
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results