Editing software

May 9, 2012
New York
so, i want to submit a trick to the wire and i've filmed pretty much the whole thing. now i need to edit it. i found a free video editor but it puts a huge watermark on the video. does anyone know of an editor thats free (or relatively cheap) that i can get? i don't need anything too fancy just something quick and simple. (and without a watermark)

Jebzy

Elite Member
Jun 22, 2012
Latvia
I have a question - Do you american's can't just illegally download something? LOL :D And if you do, what is going to happen with you?

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Jebzy, sure you can illegally download something, but once you become an adult and have family I normally try to do what is "right" ethically and pay for my purchases. I always pay for my music, magic videos, and software. I'm not slamming you, just think that its wrong that your generation just steals everything for free because they think they are entitled to it. Just my two cents.

Jebzy

Elite Member
Jun 22, 2012
Latvia
Yea, maybe, you are right, but in my country I can download everything. I am not earning any money, because i am still in school and I download everything - music, films, software, many programs and a lot more. And Why not? It is free and no one cares, because in my country you can do what you want in the internet. No one can put you in the jail or smth. I don't know how it is in America, but that's how I live.

May 9, 2012
New York
we can do that Jebzy but i try to buy stuff when possible. it's kind of the same reason we don't like people revealing tricks for free: people have worked hard on these things and i prefer to pay.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results