Ego Change

Aug 31, 2007
Hey would somebody be nice enough to PM me and give me some tips on the Ego Change? I don't want to give anything away here... I'll just say that when the change happens I... how do I want to word this? I have problems with changing too many cards? :p anyway if somebody could pm me that'd be great :D

Aug 31, 2007
Yes, I know it's the same as TiVo 2.0, and the Queens....... I'm just having problems with it :p and they don't exactly address the issue that I'm having problems with on the Trilogy. (I don't actually have the DG project... just from what I've heard around it's pretty much the same thing, except with a different finger, if you know what I mean. maybe I'm wrong though since I don't have the dvd...?)

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
If it is noise you are having a problem with, then try getting a thumb break under the top card. It makes it silent as a lamb (pun intended). If not, I can't really help you as the change seemed to come naturally to me. Remember, practice makes perfect!

//David.Misner::

Aug 31, 2007
actually I don't mind the sound really... but I might try the thumb break thing.

The thing with top shot, is that you have to use your pinky... I'm using my middle finger (which is what makes it an ego change, if I'm not mistaken right?)

actually I don't mind the sound really... but I might try the thumb break thing.

The thing with top shot, is that you have to use your pinky... I'm using my middle finger (which is what makes it an ego change, if I'm not mistaken right?)

I usually do it with my ring finger. Try that, and you can also try beveling the deck to the left, that helps a lot of problems with this change.

Aug 31, 2007
Alright... I'll try all this out. I think maybe what I mostly need to do is practice :p so nobody here has had problems with more than one card coming off ever then huh?

Sep 1, 2007
Cleveland, Ohio
Alright... I'll try all this out. I think maybe what I mostly need to do is practice :p so nobody here has had problems with more than one card coming off ever then huh?
If more than one card is popping up then youre not gripping the deck tight enough (with your first finger and thumb). Also, dont just use your ring finger to 'pop' the changed card up, use all three and let it pivot around your first finger (or middle, whatever works best for you).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results