Electric Shipping Info Received?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2010
hi
what does electric shipping info received mean??
it was in the tracking for 6 daysssssssssss..........

Hey CH,

Before I get to your question, you should definitely check out the forum rules. In there it states how you should not use "dayssssssss...." and "??."

If I'm wrong, someone please correct me. I believe "electric shipping info received" means that your order has been recognized electronically by theory11 but has not been shipped out of the warehouse yet.

Mehar

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
If I'm wrong, someone please correct me. I believe "electric shipping info received" means that your order has been recognized electronically by theory11 but has not been shipped out of the warehouse yet.

Mehar

This is correct.

To CH, I'm in a similar situation as you. My package was shipped on Monday via priority mail and the status still hasn't changed. My advice to you would be to contact the USPS and have them open a claim on the package if it hasn't arrived within the delivery time stated. It wouldn't be a bad idea to contact T11's support also. Don't forget to keep that it is the holiday season and everyone is shipping out packages so they can arrive before Christmas.

Aug 31, 2007
Hey CH,

As soon as you receive a tracking number, it means the order HAS in fact shipped and left our warehouse. USPS, especially during the holidays, can take a while to update their systems. This is why it probably still says "electronic shipping information received" (and nothing further).

I checked into your order specifically, and it was shipped out on December 8th. Note that with the shipping method you selected (First Class International), it can take 7-21 business days to arrive. This excludes weekends. All in all, please remain patient, and they will arrive soon!

If you have any further questions or concerns, always feel free to submit a support ticket, as these types of issues are much more quickly and easily handled in that department than on the forums.

Thanks guys, and have an awesome Holiday!

~ Zach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results