Electric Touch, by Yigal Mesika

Sep 3, 2007
Hello, I noticed that Bayme does the demo of this product on ellusionist.
I would love to see a review from someone. (Bayme especially)
I understand how it works, but am worried about my own, and the spectators safety.
If this can not go in the forum, please PM me, as I would love to perchase the product, but would like a little more information.
Thanks
James Smyth

Sep 1, 2007
austria
i know the effect, and i can assure you it's 99.9% safe, and the missing 0.1% are only there because you can never be 100% sure in life. i would also consider going for a walk 99.9% safe, because there's a possibility you trip and crack your head open on the pavement. so yeah, that's about the same chance as doing something bad with the electric touch.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
i know the effect, and i can assure you it's 99.9% safe, and the missing 0.1% are only there because you can never be 100% sure in life. i would also consider going for a walk 99.9% safe, because there's a possibility you trip and crack your head open on the pavement. so yeah, that's about the same chance as doing something bad with the electric touch.

Make me even more paranoid about life why dont ya?

=P

But yeah he has a great point.

Sep 3, 2007
yeah, well when your dealing with electricity you cant be too careful.
Im wondering about being able to touch things, and lean against walls etc.
as the negative ion's may react.

Sep 2, 2007
www.jeffreyknight.com
Electric Touch

This can can make many electronic items (such as FAX machines and even a light switch) react in a not so friendly manner. You should also never do this with someone with a heart condition, especially a pacemaker! There is danger involved in using this product, and the user should use at their own risk. Nothing is ever 100%, especially when you rely on an electronic means.

J.

Sep 14, 2007
Fayetteville, TN
I own the ET, and I've got to say that it is definitely safe in 99.9% of circumstances. Most of the time the shock is not that strong and is just a little bit stronger than a "carpet shock". The instructions specifically tell you not to use it around fax machines, computers, etc., but the way the ET works, you really have to be aware that it is on, very rarely would you accidentally cause a shock. It is a fun product, I definitely recommend it.

One of the best effects I have done with it is that I took a dead spark plug that the mechanics here at work had thrown out, and I said, "Why'd you throw out a perfectly good spark plug?" Of course, the mechanic said "That thing's dead as a door hammer!" I turned on the ET, told him to touch the now electrified spark plug, and he went berserk. :D

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
be careful who you do it to...

i had a teacher who i thought was cool and was into the magic..
well i did something similar and ended up getting 2 days oss...so take it from someone who has faced the consequeces...wathc out!

Sep 3, 2007
wtf? did you expose it to him or what?!
you should have been like, it's all in his mind or been like,
it was static electricity from the ground. You gotta cover your ass my friend

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Philippines

well i did something similar and ended up getting 2 days oss...so take it from someone who has faced the consequeces...wathc out!
Haha. Too bad. Perhaps you displayed it in a prankish manner?

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island

Im pretty sure it obvious what happened--A teacher failed him and he got mad.....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results