Electric Touch or Ultrasmoke2000?

Nov 8, 2007
To each their own, but...

I didn't care for the Ultrasmoke all that much, but I love the ET. One of the big reasons is it's such a good interactive tool for all your magic (meaning that although it still needs to be used conservatively in performance [you don't want the only thing your audience remembers is you shocking the hell out of them for 10 minutes and them being afraid to touch you], it's very diverse). Your specs FEEL the coin bend in their hand, the card change, the thought transfer, the spongeball jump, etc.. And, in my opinion, anytime you can take your audience from observers to participants in your magic, it's a good thing.

Very cool gimmick. Very well made too.

Sep 1, 2007
Savannah, GA
I'm a huge fan of the ultrasmoke...the only downside being that you have to purchase refill cartridges.

That being said, over on Ellusionist's forums I typed a super-detailed review of it along with a follow up a few months later, and I discussed some of the positives/negatives about it.
If you keep reading through the thread you'll find where I come back and comment further on usage as it went (as said, big fan).

http://forums.ellusionist.com/showthread.php?t=65525&highlight=ultrasmoke

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
ehhh, their both a b**** to set up.
I have both and would recommend ET.
Refills on that are batteries.

There's really so much you can do with the Electric Touch to make people believe you have powers of some sort.
Ultra Smoke, well if you have a good trick and smoke would enhance it, then it would be good.
But I haven't really invented a good trick that looks good with Ultrasmoke.
I hate wearing the gimmick, to me it's uncomfortable.

But that's just 1's man opinion.
See what others think.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results