Electronics

Oct 14, 2007
Burbank, CA
I'm interested in building small electronic devices tos test out some idead I have for effects. As I have absolutely no knowledge in this area I was wondering if anyone could direct me to where I could get the basics down for building small electronic devices?

Jan 18, 2009
I have no knowledge but your best bet would be the For Dummies series in electronics or something similar. Other than that just scower books a million.

Best of Luck.

I'm interested in building small electronic devices tos test out some idead I have for effects. As I have absolutely no knowledge in this area I was wondering if anyone could direct me to where I could get the basics down for building small electronic devices?

Try Barnes and Nobles or any large buisness book store. They have a great variety of electronics books to choose from. Get something that shows you how to complete circuits, build things with a battery pack and so on.

Also, can you be a little bit more specific about what effect you're testing this out on?

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert

well, I actually have some close friends that are studying that career, I can help you, just PM me what you have in mind and ill try to point you in the best direction possible:p.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results