Elevator Variation

Sep 1, 2007
England
I thought that was a really nice idea, showing the card is rising with the elevator method conditions the spectators nicely for fallen and since the card is a little higher up it would make your job a little easier, so nice idea all round.

My only comment is about the tilt. If you really were putting the card in the middle would you mess about jabbing it in and out for so long. I myself don't do the outjogged cards subtlety, doesn't mean noone should, i'm just saying that to me it always seems like over proof, you know the old example 'think of anyhting you like but don't think of a cat'. If you say this to someone, even if it's only momentarily they will think of a cat, they can't help it. If you just slide the card in the depth illusion of tilt (hohoho) is enough to satisfy the spectator, if you start jabbing it around you bring up the issue yourself of exactly where the card is going which is exactly what you don't want the spectators to be thinking about. All they should be thinking is that 'it went somewhere in the middle'.

Phew, anyway, that's me being a pedant as usual, nice work.

Tom

Oct 13, 2007
Fallen Elevator

Again nice idea but your shaking motion is too over the top for me just a small shake will do, but in your video you do it so fast and in such a big motion no one knows what is going on. Other wise great job :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results