Elite points question

Sep 23, 2013
So i set an order in on theory11. 72.50$. And in the checkout list, and in my email order conformation, it says +725 elite points, however i go into the elite section, and see that i only got 463 elite points (what the order cost without shipping times 10) So now i am confused, do i only get elite points for the money that goes to theory11, and not shipping, so the email is wrong, or do i get elite points for both shipping prices and theory11 prices, and got ripped off? I am kind of confused.

Brian R.(7)

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2007
Submit a support ticket with your issue and they will get it straightened out for you right away. This same thing happened to me and it was fixed immediately. I know the Elite points system is being upgraded, so there might be some glitches.

Brendan H.(4)

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Like BrianRodgers said, you're best bet would be to submit a support ticket. But from personally experience, I've never gotten points from the cost of shipping. I believe Theory11's Elite points is given based on amount of money spent on Theory11 products.

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
I believe all of the Elite Points transactions need to be cleared by someone working at Theory 11 before they are transferred into your account. There's usually a short delay before you receive your points, so I'd just sit tight if I were you. Give it a few days, no need to rush.

ifreuds

Elite Member
Jun 30, 2012
Thailand
normally when i order stuff from T11 I only get elite points for what i ordered for example i order a deck of card for 20$ and shipping cost is about 16$ i only get 200 points :O so yeah i pretty sure they exclude the shipping cost

Mar 22, 2013
Munich / Germany
I believe all of the Elite Points transactions need to be cleared by someone working at Theory 11 before they are transferred into your account. There's usually a short delay before you receive your points, so I'd just sit tight if I were you. Give it a few days, no need to rush.

The Elite Points are automatically added to the account - but at the moment they have some problems with their system, because of an update.

Just contact theory11 support and someone of the team will manually add the Points to your account...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 23, 2013
Submit a support ticket with your issue and they will get it straightened out for you right away. This same thing happened to me and it was fixed immediately. I know the Elite points system is being upgraded, so there might be some glitches.
I got a reply, telling me that it is a bug, and you do NOT get points for the shipping costs? Did you get points for shipping?

Brian R.(7)

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2007
I got a reply, telling me that it is a bug, and you do NOT get points for the shipping costs? Did you get points for shipping?

I ordered a download and the points did not load. A simple glitch that was fixed right away. I would assume though that you would not get points for the shipping portion of your bill.

Mark

Lead Sourcerer // theory11
Jul 23, 2007
USA
www.theory11.com
So i set an order in on theory11. 72.50$. And in the checkout list, and in my email order conformation, it says +725 elite points, however i go into the elite section, and see that i only got 463 elite points (what the order cost without shipping times 10) So now i am confused, do i only get elite points for the money that goes to theory11, and not shipping, so the email is wrong, or do i get elite points for both shipping prices and theory11 prices, and got ripped off? I am kind of confused.

Sorry for the confusion here. Elite points are awarded based on your subtotal (not including shipping) within a minute after completing your order. It looks like the receipt email was giving an estimate based on your grand total, not the subtotal. This is now corrected for any future orders.

Sep 23, 2013
Sorry for the confusion here. Elite points are awarded based on your subtotal (not including shipping) within a minute after completing your order. It looks like the receipt email was giving an estimate based on your grand total, not the subtotal. This is now corrected for any future orders.

Thank you!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results